Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friendly Music

I would like to take a moment to point out a few awesome artists who also happen to be friends. These are people who I met in person before hearing their music, but who nonetheless deserve fame, fortune, and a healthy supply of groupies.

The Significant Figures
www.thesigfigs.com
= Elliott Smith + Spoon + The Beatles


Apes & Androids

www.myspace.com/apesandandroids
= [David Bowie + Queen] / electro awesome


Spirit Elevating Brains

www.myspace.com/spiritelevatingbrains
Experimental electronic music - check back often because my friend Sebastian is constantly creating new tracks

Inflagranti
www.myspace.com/inflagranti
Perfect dance music. Sexy & cool.


Jason Conley

www.myspace.com/jasonconley
Pop ballads that you feel you already know all the words to. My personal favorite/the track I am most jealous of is "Heart Attack".

No comments:

Post a Comment