Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Electro-punk-dance explosion: Thursday in Williamsburg

Yeah, the weather is awesome - so what? Now you feel *pressured* to go outside just because it's nice out even when you'd rather stay inside and watch The Biggest Loser and eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

Or maybe that's just me....?

I do, however, leave the apartment for two important reasons:
1. to get more ice cream
2. to play and/or attend rock shows


This Thursday, April 30th*

Show time: 9pm
Cost: I have no idea. Maybe 5 bucks?
Perks: outdoor smoking on roof, Jen Urban & The Box, Communication Corporation, bars are slightly less crowded on Thursday
Location: Sugarland, 221 N 9th St between Driggs & Roebling

*(coincidentally the last day of my employment - feel free to celebrate with me....)

It's a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment